At times overshadowed by its much larger and louder Caribbean neighbors, Nevis is the perfect travel destination for those seeking luxury and seclusion. Nevis is one of the few islands in the Caribbean that is seemingly “untouched”. Unlike nearby islands with their cruise ships and casinos, Nevis has remained a quiet oasis with lush landscapes, amazing cuisine, and enchanting people. Bringing their legendary standards of luxury and service to the West Indies, the Four Seasons Resort Estates Nevis is the ideal location for second home owners or retirees.
Offering laid-back luxury and the added perk of Nevis’s Citizen by Investment (CBI) program – the longest running CBI program in the world, The Four Seasons Estates at Nevis presents a variety of luxury villas for large groups and families with all of the five-star amenities you’d expect from a Four Seasons Resort along with the privacy and seclusion of your own tropical estate.
The Villas at Pinney’s Beach are the newest homes on the island & are the closest to the sparking beach. Each home is truly unique, offering a variety of features including private pools, spacious terraces and landscaped gardens. The estates and villas are situated on eight different communities surrounding the Four Seasons Resort Nevis’ 18-hole Robert Trent Jones II Golf Course and just minutes from Pinney’s Beach with views of the Caribbean Sea, Nevis Peak and the neighboring island of St. Kitts.
“The new Villas at Pinney’s Beach are prime real estate at the Four Seasons Resort Estates Nevis. The homes are spacious and private, and they are the closest to the beach within the development”, says Eric Johnson, Director of Sales & Marketing. “The Villas come with all of the amenities of the resort. Vacation guests and homeowners alike receive world-class service found at all Four Seasons properties, including a dedicated villa manager, provisioning services and professional villa management.”
Three-bedroom villas are 2,748 sq. ft. and four-bedroom villas are 3,323 sq. ft and feature private pools, Carrera marble countertops, mahogany doors and Bosch and Thermador kitchen appliances. Each free-standing villa designed by the acclaimed Champalimaud Design comes fully furnished with modern, comfortable furniture inspired by the tropical surroundings of Nevis. The architecture captures indoor-outdoor, open-concept living with floor-to-ceiling windows and doors.
• Dedicated villa ambassador for daily needs or specials requests
• 24-hour Four Seasons In-Residence Dining
• Twice-daily housekeeping service
• Fully equipped kitchen in each villa; private chef on request
• Custom-tailored pre-arrival provisioning services available
• 18-hole, championship Robert Trent Jones II Golf Course
• Ten tennis courts, managed by Peter Burwash International
• Access to three beachside infinity pools, including adults-only pool (in addition to your own private pool)
• Pristine 3-miles Pinney’s Beach offering complimentary non-motorised water sports and four cabana-style beach houses for daily rental
• Award-winning Spa with 12 treatment rooms for massages, facials and salon services; select spa services also offered in villas
• Air-conditioned Sports Pavilion for state-of-the-art workouts
• Kids For All Seasons program and abundant activities for teens
For more information on real estate or the resort, please visit https://fsrenevis.com/nevis-real-estate/