Property ID : VC01
For Sale $2,695,000 - Luxury Hotel/Commercial
Profitable 13-Acre Ocean View Yoga Retreat and Villas in Costa Rica
Once in a great while a highly rated and profitable hotel comes up for sale. Here is one of those rare discoveries. This 13-acre tropical retreat and private villas offering magnificent views at 1,700 feet above the Pacific Ocean is one of the Southern Zones most prized hotels for sale.
Recognized as the 4th Best Small Hotel in Costa Rica by Trip Advisor, it’s situated on a quiet hillside paradise covered with tropical foliage, toucans, monkeys, parrots, sloths and exotic birds everywhere, this is an incredible opportunity to own an established boutique hotel in Costa Rica.
An Investment in Costa Rica You Can Enjoy
An ideal investment for an entrepreneur who seeks to escape traditional business pressures and embrace a less stressful lifestyle, this business offers the buyer the advantages of good cash flow, relaxed clientele, and a supportive and well trained staff. The hotel property is expansion-ready, making it easy for the new owner to build additional villas or your own private dream estate in Costa Rica.
Located above the vibrant town of Uvita, this private boutique hotel and yoga retreat offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and National Park below, and it’s just a quick 15-minute drive to 13 beautiful and undisturbed Costa Bellena beaches, many protected as Costa Rican National Parks.
Hotel Guests Rave about the Villas and the View
Here guests enjoy privacy in modern, comfortable and very stylish haciendas with breathtaking Pacific Ocean views and to the dramatic primary rainforest jungle mountainside, and cloud forest above. This is an incredible opportunity to own one of Costa Rica’s “signature views” – a direct view of the natural treasure of Costa Rica, the Whale’s tail, a one-of-a-kind feature exclusive to this property.
The haciendas have been designed for luxury, comfort and simplicity with a touch of elegance, all framed with the heavenly views in mind. Guests soak in a free-standing tub, lay out on the terrace, or cool down in their own infinity pool while enjoying the panoramic views all around.
Visitors to this award-winning and established hotel can choose from many activities nearby, such as: deep sea sports fishing, dive tours, snorkeling, ATV tours through nature preserves, canopy zip lining, kayaking, bird watching, waterfalls, and general fitness. This is also a popular destination for weddings, yoga retreats, or a relaxing Costa Rican getaway.
Growth through Yoga Retreats
This hotel property features a large yoga platform that can accommodate up to 20 people. To ensure ultimate privacy and enjoyment the hotel offers exclusive Yoga Retreats to groups of 10 participants. If you are a Yogi, or Yoga instructor, this place is paradise on earth.
For direct marketing of this unique Yoga Retreat experience, included with the purchase of the property is a list of 2,000 Yoga Studios with over 4,500 yoga and wellness contacts who have contacted the property about hosting a retreat. This is a valuable resource of established leads: yoga teachers & studio owners. As of February, 2016, the resort has already reserved 210 nights for Yoga Retreats in 2017.
Existing Online & Social Presence
The purchase of the property also includes a well established online and social presence including 17,000 Facebook followers (80% Yoga), 4,000 Instagram followers (95% Yoga) and a database of yoga and wellness professionals that contacted the hotel in excess of 4,500 contacts.
• Private hacienda with panoramic views and terraces
• Ocean views and a direct view of Costa Rica’s famous Whale’s Tail
• Air conditioning is available, however the elevation allows for nice breezes and comfortable natural beauty sleep
• Free standing tubs and showers with spectacular views
• Custom designed comfortable beds with top quality mattresses and linens
• Service bar in the hacienda
• Tropical setting with flora and fauna all around
• Organic drinks & food at a ‘guest-only’ restaurant
Swim-up bar and main pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean
• Saltwater pool with boulder waterfall and Jacuzzi
• Organic garden that supplies the retreat’s herbs and vegetables fruit, hardwood, and brush trees
• Over 1,500 fruit trees, shrubs and herbs have been planted on the property for landscaping that support the healthy and tasty cuisine
• Studio Apartment, Office, Teacher Cabin, Manager Housing, and Equipment Shed
Included with the Purchase is Top Quality Eco-Friendly Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment:
- High quality bedding & linens imported from Restoration Hardware
- Sunbrella weather resistant fabric used throughout the property
- Name brand equipment including Hayward pumps, filtration system,
and efficient gas heaters
- Toyota Sequoia SUV and Yamaha Grizzly 700 Quads
- Bamboo Spa Walls
- Massage Tables
- Beds and Mattresses
- Villa Tables and Chairs
- Restaurant Tables and Chairs
- Lounge Chairs
- Bar Furniture
- Jacuzzi Hayward Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Pool & Jacuzzi Equipment
- Tools & Inventory
- Internet Routers
- Kitchen and Bar Appliances
- Restaurant Lamps and Furniture
- Water Tank
All tables, chairs and furniture are made out of real hardwood from a reforestation farm.
Please Contact Palms International’s Costa Rica Development Property for More Information on this Listing by email mark@PalmsintlCR.com or by phone 305-619-4561.